Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Who's the guy in the Bold 2in1 crushed silk and jasmine advert?

Anyone no who he is? Hes really fit lol. Its the ad where the girl is getin ready to go out and ends up wearing his shirt out to dinner n Texas - Inner Smile is played. Anyone who can find out who he is or a link with any pics would be much appreciated!! Thankyoo x

Who's the guy in the Bold 2in1 crushed silk and jasmine advert?
I have asked that question on here about 3 times and all I get are silly answers. If you find out who he is then let me know...swear I have seen him on something before but cant think where.





He is gorgeous though isnt he!





email: boopbeautifulbetty@yahoo.co.uk





Thanks!!
Reply:dont believe it why are you interested got a text from a friend about it. he s my partner


No comments:

Post a Comment