Saturday, February 11, 2012

I just finished a 21 day cycle pack of Jasmine on March 18. I havent have my peirod yet. Is this normal?

Today is March 20. 2 days had passed sinced my last pill.

I just finished a 21 day cycle pack of Jasmine on March 18. I havent have my peirod yet. Is this normal?
It is completely normal for you to not get your period everytime you are suppose to. I had this happen to me last month and my husband and I thought we were pregnant but we weren't. I was stressing about being pregnant so much that I think that effected my body too. Try not to stress about it because that can be one of the reasons you aren't getting it. Also, if you have been ill or around people that have been your body might be fighting off the colds that it doesn't want to get so it doesn't have time to worry about your period. You may also not have any lining to shed either. Just continue your pills like norma,. so when your week is up start taking your next packet.
Reply:Does your period normally show up after 2 days? Give it another day before you worry.


No comments:

Post a Comment